You’ve seen presentation after presentation by pitchmen who breathlessly tout online marketing as the answer to every business sales and marketing challenge.
Now, get the truth.
Avoiding the Clicksand Trap
- In this eye-opening keynote speech, Bill covers all the main themes from the book: the 3 Ps recipe that online marketing pitchmen use to sell their snake oil, the societal factors that are magnifying their success and how businesses that are caught in the trap can escape and get back to what really works.
Business Topics With High Takeaway Value
- Lead Gen Without Resorting to Automation – Many business owners today believe the fallacy that systematizing business growth means automating marketing and sales. Bill shows how to build a repeatable, scalable business growth program while maintaining a human touch.
- Hidden Relationships Workshop – Most businesses have a gold mine of untapped existing relationships. This workshop brings them to light and helps attendees walk away with an action plan to drive business growth by nurturing those relationships.
- Breaking The Spell – Believers in online marketing are zealously passionate—and in denial about its failings. Bill systematically breaks down their assumptions to help everyone see the truth.
Lighter, Entertaining Topics
- The History of Irritation – From catalogs in the 1800s that were used as toilet paper to today’s deluge of unwanted emails, Bill traces how intrusive messages have followed every advance in public communications infrastructure—and he looks at what might be coming next.
- It’s Chicago’s Fault – A light-hearted historical look at how two of the scourges of modern marketing (unwanted messages and misleading claims) began independently 125 years ago in Chicago.